skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Just Preparing My Impromptu Remarks
Monday, June 23, 2008
guess what?
I've decided.
I'm going to go for an MA.
Not in theater.
In military history.
Yes.
Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Heather Piper
said...
Excellent news, Geoff!
June 24, 2008 at 8:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Relevant Brain-Melting Awesome
Carbonmade Photo Portfolio
DeviantArt
Last.fm
The Company A Research Project
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(3)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(4)
guess what?
We're All History
XM Satellite Radio; or, The New Hit List (In More ...
Gonna Turn It Around On Ya
►
May
(2)
Labels
old journal
Today's Song
Abominations
Fisher's Hill
The Rules
commute
current events
history
off-the-chain
subway
work
About Me
Joker
I'm a writer living in Brooklyn. When I'm not writing for work, I do history, fiction, anecdotal observations, and my share of New York ranting. I'm also trying an exercise regimen and it may not be pretty.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Excellent news, Geoff!
Post a Comment